Acceptance of Terms
All visitors/users of this site are urged to exercise reasonable prudence in all interactions, transactions, and any and all other activities and/or conduct while using this site and/or contacting or responding to contacts made through use of, viewing, or employing anything made available on, included on, or otherwise accessible through this site, on this site or in any part of this site. You are responsible for conducting any necessary, prudent, appropriate, judicious investigation(s), research, inquiry, or due diligence with respect to your interactions with others.
You are urged to carefully review the privacy policies, terms or use, and any other related documents and materials of any and all of the Third Parties providing any form of content, information, products, services, and any other matter or materials to this site.
Although this site is intended for general use, children 18 years and under should not use this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold WelcomeHomeBlog.com, Bright Mountain®, LLC, and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers harmless from and against any claims, cause of action, demand or damages associated with or related to your interactions with others. Any attorney’s fees and costs incurred by WelcomeHomeBlog.com, Bright Mountain®, LLC, and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers are included in this indemnification. WelcomeHomeBlog.com, and Bright Mountain®, LLC are hereinafter referred to collectively, or individually, as Bright Mountain®, we, us, or our as applicable.
Signing Up at this site is voluntary on the part of the User. At sign up an email address is collected; other actions or activities at this site may require additional information; for example: submitting a video will require additional information. When you use this site you agree to provide accurate and complete information, and further agree to keep your information complete and accurate. You agree to notify us when your information changes.
User Submitted Data/Content/Posts, User Responsibility
Person(s) and/or users posting and/or submitting any User Submission(s) assume sole and complete responsibility for such content, and such persons and/or users represent and warrant that they own or control all of the rights to the content, that the content is accurate, that the use of that content does not violate this policy and will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and that you indemnify Bright Mountain® for any claims resulting for the content that has been posted or submitted. We retain the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit or remove any content or activity.
We assume no liability or responsibility and do not make any representations or warranties regarding the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content posted or submitted by users of this site or Third Party providers of any content.
Users of this site that post or submit any content grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use (which includes but is not limited to the right to modify, adapt, morph, composite, fictionalize, scan, duplicate, duplicate, edit, scan, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display) said content at any time anywhere in any media for any lawful purpose (including but not limited to for purposes of charity, commerce, merchandising, third-party usage, entertainment, advertising, promotion or trade in promoting and publicizing the Website and its products and services). We retain the right to share any User Submission(s) on our associated Social Media Networks. You agree that you have no right to compensation, right of approval, and no claim (including but not limited to claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use of the User Submission(s). You grant Bright Mountain® and sub licensees, in their sole discretion, the right to use the name submitted in connection with said content.
We do not make any representations or warranties as to, and do not have the responsibility to examine, evaluate, or warrant any User Submissions on this site, or Third Party advertisements, or any other items made available on this site. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, communications, interactions, transactions, damaged items, disputes or any relationships between you and any other user, Third Party, person or organization (“your interactions with others”) and/or content on the this site.
User Responsibility: You are responsible for conducting any necessary, prudent, appropriate, judicious investigation(s), research, inquiry, or due diligence with respect to your interactions with others. You agree to indemnify and hold us, and all our agents, representatives, employees, and officers harmless from and against any claims, cause of action, demand or damages associated with or related to your interactions with others. Any attorney’s fees and costs incurred by us, and/or all our agents, representatives, employees, and officers are included in this indemnification.
You represent and warrant to us that:
1) You are 18 years of age or older.
3) Any User Submission(s) that you make and/or post to this site are true and correct.
4) You are the owner of all rights in the User Submission that you posted and that the User Submission is completely original, created by you.
5) You have secured any and all rights to and in any materials owned by anyone other than you (Third Party Materials) that are included in your User Submission(s) as necessary to grant us the rights in the Third Party Materials as described in the paragraphs above under User Submitted Data/Content/Posts (User Submission(s), or Content as applicable).
6) You have the right to grant the rights granted herein, and further that neither the submission nor the use of the submission by us will constitute an infringement or violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity, or any applicable laws.
7) You have gotten the full consent of all person(s), including single persons and groups, in the video to upload images/audio of them in this video onto the Internet.
Bright Mountain®, and our agents, representatives, employees, and officers:
1) are not parties to, do not participate in, and have no involvement or interest in the transactions, communications, interactions, disputes or relations between users of/visitors to this site
2) are not parties to, do not participate in, and have no involvement or interest in the transactions, communications, interactions, disputes or relations between buyers and sellers of items posted to any of the Forums by users or Third Parties.
3) do not make any representation or warranties as to, and do not have the responsibility to examine, evaluate, or warrant the offerings of any Third Party or User Content Submissions, Posts, Advertisements, items, products, merchandise and/or services made available through any of the Forums or in any location of this site.
4) do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, communications, interactions, transactions, damaged items, disputes or any relationships between you and any other user, person or organization (“your interactions with others”) and/or content of any of the Forums, or any content in any location on this site.
If at any time any content on this site is incorrect due to typographical error or is inaccurate information we retain the right to cancel and/or refuse purchases and/or orders placed based on such errors or information. We do not warrant that any content contained in this or related sites is accurate, complete, reliable, current, free of errors or inaccuracies.
Children under 13 and Children under 16
Personally Identifiable Information is not knowingly collected by this site from children 16 years of age and under. If we learn that information has been collected from a child at or under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent the information will be deleted as quickly as reasonably possible.
Disclosure and Use of Your Communications; Electronic Communications
Visitors and Users of this site consent to receive electronic communications (e-mail) from us. We may communicate with Visitors/Users via e-mail or by posting notices to this site. Visitors/Users of this site agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications provided to you by us electronically will satisfy any legal requirements for communication in writing.
Prohibited Conduct: Registered Users, Advertisers, and all those who use of, make purchases at, and/or visit this site agree that they will NOT personally or in any manner effect or invoke any other party to:
- Harass, demean, stalk, threaten, defraud others at this site
- Post, send, provide, request, distribute, link, or in any way make available any inappropriate or offensive content or materials including, but not limited to: pornographic or sexually explicit, threatening, hostile, violent, embarrassing, harmful, hateful, racially insulting, ethnically insulting, deceptive, defamatory, tortious, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive content or material
- Post, send, provide, distribute, request, link, make, discuss, depict, or in any way make available any form of child, or any other, person or creature, abuse, cruelty, sexuality, exploitation, or any other related materials or topics posing harm to, or threatening the security of a child or an individual.
- Post, make, request, send, link, or provide inappropriate or unsolicited advertisements, offers, or proposals for services, goods, or any other commercial activities.
- Access or attempt to access another person’s account at this site, or impersonate another person of Bright Mountain® staff member.
- Obtain without permission or by hacking, or encourage another person to obtain user name(s), password(s), and/or any other information from this site; or provide any such information to a Third Party.
- Use any of the information or site features for anything other than what they are intended to be used for. This includes the exploitation of any issues or glitches at this site for personal gain.
- Interfere, or intentionally interfere with, the security-related features, the operation of this site, or a member’s enjoyment or use of this site; including trolling or any other such behaviors.
- Use this site, or encourage or entreat others to use this site for any illegal purpose or intent.
- Default on payments for purchases made at this site.
- Post, send, provide, request, link, distribute or in any way make available any content containing software viruses, code intended to damage, or otherwise interfere with any system, hardware, software, equipment, data, or any other information.
- Engage in misrepresentation of any sources, identification of, or content of information transmitted to this site, including false representations, or trademark, patent, or any other right or right of ownership infringement. For example: you are precluded from claiming as your own work anything created by another person.
- Attempt or encourage another to attempt to disassemble, decipher, reverse engineer, decompile, or in any manner attempt to attain any source code, underlying algorithms, or original ideas or content of any part of this site.
- Attempt, or encourage another to attempt to conduct to violate the security of this site, content, databases, services provided, network, Third Parties, or Third Party provided information/services, including, without limitation: a) accessing data or logging into servers, accounts, or databases unintended for such user(s), or which the user is not authorized to access; b) to probe, scan or test the vulnerability; c) to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; d) to interfere via means of, but not limited to, submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing”, “crashing”, or sending unsolicited email including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or forging any TCP/IP packet header on any part of the header information in any posting; e) to use any device, software, or routine to interfere, or attempt to interfere with proper functioning of this site, content, databases, services provided, network, Third Parties, or Third Party provided information/services.
- Taking, or encouraging another to take intentional actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this site, its services and content, server, or Third Parties or Affiliates.
Use of this site:
Ownership Notice and Usage Restrictions
This website is intended for your personal and non-commercial use only. All of the content, information, data, Third Party content supplied information, and any other information provided in this site is NOT intended for reproduction, distribution, sales or transmission by or for any business, commercial or public purposes. All materials that are included on this site are protected by their applicable laws (these laws include US and International copyright and trademark laws), and any unauthorized use, duplication, distribution or sales of such materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
Third-Party Advertising Companies:
When you visit this site third-party advertising companies may serve ads to you. These companies employ behavioral advertising techniques, and may use information about your visits to websites to tailor advertisements about goods and services to your interests. Unless otherwise stated your name, address, email address, or telephone number are not included in the information used by these advertisers. Please Click Here for more information about this practice, and to find out about opting out of targeted advertising from these companies. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through this site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Bright Mountain® shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this site.
By virtue of your accessing this site you agree that you are solely responsible for use of this website. In addition you further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bright Mountain®, any and all of its affiliated companies/businesses, suppliers, partners, licensors, and other parties from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and including attorneys’ fees which arise out of your misuse or use of this site, violation of these terms, or the violation of any persons or entities rights, or any breach of the warranties, representations, and covenants made by you herein.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, NEWS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO VISITORS/USERS “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE OPERATION OR ACCURACY OF THIS SITE, OR OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, NEWS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDED ON, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. FURTHER, BRIGHT MOUNTAIN®, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THIS SITE AND ANY AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DATA, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, NEWS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, THEIR SERVERS, OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS ARE FREE OF ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, BUGS, WORMS, OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR ITEMS. BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SITE, OR FROM ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DATA, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, NEWS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. VISITORS/USERS OF THIS SITE AGREE THAT THEY USE THIS SITE AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Reservation of Rights
Modifications to Service
We retain the right to temporarily or permanently, and in part or in whole, change, modify or discontinue TheBravestOnline.com and/or any content on this site at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
Choice of Law and Choice of Forum
Applicable Laws And Governing Language: Any person(s) who elect to access this site from outside of the United States of America do so at their own initiative, and by such election and initiative are assuming the responsibility for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use and access of this site. The Terms if Use herein disclosed are governed by and constructed in accordance with the applicable laws of the United States of America, and are without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Our Address: Bright Mountain®, LLC
P.O. Box 812158
Boca Raton, FL 33487
CLICK HERE to contact us.